Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Little kindnesses makes our days.

I am waiting for the autumn to start. (*▽*). I have so many ideas and projects going on in my head, that I no longer keep up. September is a month of mint colour, strawberry tea, braided bangs and cinema. I watched "City of Bones", "Blue Jasmine" and "Percy Jackson". I'm writing an essay about angels on my poetry class, how great is that! ^.^




This stationery is adorable.


Let's go to an amusement park!





Outgoing swap to Priya, Philippines.

Great print on my new blouse. It was super cheap, not even 1$.


~ TODAY INCOMING~

Monthly swap from Kika, Belgium!
Letter from Aylin, Turkey.
Mickey letter from Essi, Finland. She sent me Disney postcards for my collection, yay!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you've had some lovely incoming packages and letters along with pretty outgoing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Lina, I'm from Ukraine. I'm looking for pen pals! I'm interested in postcrossing (exchange cards) and I want to create a notebook of envelopes, stickers, drawings, tickets, photos and various souvenirs! You can send decorated pages you and i will gather them in a notebook!) You will remain in my memory Postcrossing-notebook!) I of course will answer you the same and I'll send you my envelope with souvenirs! Send me an email if you want to share, and find a new friend and I will give you my home address)) mail: t_lina@mail.ru
    My blog: http://linakraevaya.blogspot.com/ Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, my dear.