Sunday, 8 September 2013

I'm a busy letter writer.

It was really crafty weekend. Sewing, folding, sticking, cutting, drawing, wrapping, writing, decorating, creating. I was sewing little owls, folding Hello Kitty origami and prepering many outgoings! I made my first rubber stamp, it's Sakura flower stamp :)

Paper present...
..and the inside.


I'm creating an army of tiny owls.

Outgoing letter to Laura, Belgium.

Outgoing letter to Lindsay, Canada.
September monthly planner :)

And I have a question for you! These are 3 sets of Papaya stickers. Which of these you like the most? Because I'm completely confused!

1.

 2.

 3.


3 comments:

  1. Hi and thank you for your comment on my blog! :D I have discovered yours only now and love it! Will definitely follow you regularly now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for creative letters! And hah, I recognize those little owls ;) too cute! My fav must be number 2!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, my dear.