Saturday, 28 September 2013

I live for surprises.

On Monday I was very disappointed. Package swap from England came -or maybe I should say-an envelope from England. It was completely empty! On the envelope was "Damaged during travelling" stamp. And that's all. Wonka sweets, London souvenirs and cute items are lost forever. (╥_╥) I'm looking for Diddl stationery. Loads of Diddl stuff was in Poland 5 yrs ago, but now it's impossible to find anything Diddl in my country. But I know that in Finland or Belgium you still have it. Diddl means childhood for me and let's be honest - it's adorable! I have so many Halloween plans! Pumpkin pie, "The nightmare before christmas", Halloween swaps and others. I can't wait! ^_^

Working on vintage letters.



Veeery long letter.
My travel journal.

I loved that shirt!

So I bought it! And few more things - Venice fantasy book and nail polishes with brocade.


I love this quote!



4 comments:

  1. też 2 razy mi się zdarzyło , ze paczka została zniszczona podczas podrózy, ale wszystko co miało dojść,to doszło :)
    nie wiem czyja to wina, że doszła do Ciebie pusta koperta :/ jak do mnie doszły do musialam iśc to doebrać na pocztę i sprawdzić czy wszystko jest,
    nie powinno tak być, że wszytsko się zgubiło :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. cudny blog ;* Podoba mi się :D
    agrestaco6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I really love your blog and so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    Here is the link:
    http://t1ger-l1lly.blogspot.ca/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found
    your website by accident (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!


    Also visit my page: blog website

    ReplyDelete

Hello, my dear.