Friday, 1 February 2013

She loved mysteries so much that she became one.










My essey was error-free, yay! :) Weekend starts on our luck. I've just ate chocolate with oreo cookies and watched "The prestige". I am supposed to reply for 3 letters tomorrow. I bought this week some lovely things like: new calendar, raspberry lip butter, sugar peach jellies and two notebooks. I just love adorable things, I can't resist. There is a chance, that in june maybe I'll go on Eric Clapton's concert! Hurrey! And on Monday probably I'll go with my friend to the cinema :)

Spring is coming and I'am wondering about fencing lessons or horse riding. I'd love to learn how to play the harp. But I don't want to strech my parents, so maybe I'll sell some books or something? Haha.


xoxo
_________________________________________________________________________________



3 comments:

Hello, my dear.