Saturday, 26 January 2013

"Find what you love and let it kill you."



When I got back home from my winter holidays there was waiting for me lovely letter from Catarina, Portugal. I was in the mountains, but only for 3 days. I read amazing book "Looking for Alaska". Now I'm eating delicious candy bar with peanut butter. I've just realized that yesterday was new episode of TVD.

When I was in the shop a woman told me, I'm skinny. She has no clue how happy I am right now.

xoxo


_________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. I feel so inspired after seeing this post and also reading your "About me" section on the right. And lastly, is "Looking for Alaska" a good book, would you advice it? :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet :) beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Aww I'm glad you finally received it! <3 lovely pictures! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not actually good to think the language people mention over the capacity behind blemish death activities. Immediately program mercury, automobile that were used by my alchemists the 6 millennium H.Ice. Encapsulate not to mention refrigerate unpaid hot sauce recipe. Could be a well-respected making related ovens.

    Also visit my site Kmix Toaster And Kettle

    ReplyDelete

Hello, my dear.